Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lori's Direct Link from CaringBridge.com

Here is the link.....http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/matthewdelange.

It seems that several people are now doing online blogs for this family, the link above I think may be the one they are doing there own, so at this time I will bow out and have you go directly to this one, Otherwise there is just duplicate info going around......I see others are posting pictures as well, I will post the pics I have received, but these will be the last ones.
Thank you on behalf of the family and from myself as well! Please be sure to check this out again, if by chance you forget the link to their online blog, you can always come back here to re-click! :)

May God bless each of and everyone of you who have followed this story thus far, DO NOT FORGET THIS FAMILY.....it is imperative that you continue to pray for them.....I know from personal experience that news travels like a wildfire but more often than not when the " NEW- NEWNESS" wears off....you do not hear from people quite as much. Please don't do this to them! They need to hear your encouraging words, they need to read them as well in the cards that you send, in the emails, in the online guest book entries......Thanks again!

~ Angie

No comments: