Tuesday, August 26, 2008

FRIDAY 8/22/2008

Friday 8/22/2008 @ 12:58 PST - I received a phone call from a South Dakota Cell Phone, I answered and I was totally NOT prepared for what was on the other side......... It was Riley DeLange and although I have known him since birth, it is not usual for him to neccessarily to call me in the middle of the day. He began to report to me about the fact that his family had been in an accident and his dad and one of his twin sisters had been flown via lifeflight to Ohio. I began to cry, but finally I asked him, where he was and he told me he was inthe backseat of a Sheriffs truck and they were taking the rest of the family to the hospital!!!!

Here is the clip I found on the internet about the http://madisoncourier.com/main.asp?SectionID=178&SubSectionID=270&ArticleID=45981.

Please please please pray!!!!!!!!!!!! Matt is still in critical care and although Haleigh has improved some she is still in a lot of pain and has a long road ahead.

Please be sure to check back daily even hourly maybe at times so that you will know how to pray for this wonderful Christian family..... Thanks on their behalf, Angelia W Samples - Friend and Fellow Pastor's Wife in North Idaho

7 comments:

Sis. Julie said...

Oh Sis. Lori....my heart is breaking for you all!! Y'all have seen many trials this past year and to know you are now going through this is heart-wrenching. Thank God we serve a Saviour Who knows our every need and is there to help you through this as well. I'm thankful that you are all safe although Bro. Matt and Haleigh are injured. We will be praying for you all as you heal from this and praying that you feel our loving Lord's arms tightly around you and your family!!

I love you Sister!!

Hugs.....Sis. Julie

malissa earwood said...

Sister Lori, You and Matthew and all of your wonderful children are so precious to our family and to the ministry here in South Dakota.
We are praying for you and we love you dearly. I agree with Sis. Julie, I pray that you feel God's arms tightly aroung you all.

we love you,
The Earwood's
(your home away from home)

PatsyJ. said...

Sis Lori and family,
Our thoughts and prayers have been with you all since we heard of the wreck. We continue to do so as we hold to the fact that "God Is" our ever present help... and He will always be. Love You all, Bro. Fain and Patsy

Heather said...

Lori, I've started this message over and over but can not seem to come up with the right words to tell you how much you and your family mean to me. I want you to know that my family has been praying for you nonstop and my heart is breaking for you and the pain you are in. I've been checking on Matt and Hayley daily and keep praying for God's healing hands to be on them! We know there is nothing impossible for God and I believe he can heal Matt. I love you and I am here for you, as is all of your friends and family.

Stephanie said...

Lori, We are praying for each of you. Your family means so much to us. We are praying for God's presence and peace fills each room and that he will heal Bro. Matt and Haleigh real soon. God bless you all and if you need anything let us know. We love you.
Stephanie

Heritage Baptist Church, Jefferson, TX said...

Pastor Delange and Pastor Henderson have made a huge impact on my life. I have known both almost all of my life, and I grew up at Faith Baptist Camp, never missing a camp meeting. I do not personally know this family, although I have met them, but our family and church family in TX is in prayer for them all at this time. Thank you for this blog to keep us informed.
Pastor Seth Buckner, Jefferson, TX

malissa earwood said...

http://www.wlwt.com/video/17322954/index.html

This is a news link where Lori spoke to the reporter in Cinncinati, Ohio. You can also recieve updates from the family @ www.caringbridge.org
go to visit, type in matthewhaleighdelange

Malissa Earwood